CAMERAS IN MOTION
Aerial Cinematography - SteadiSeg - Gyro Stablisation - Motion Control - Jibs - Red Dragon
Our Range of Cutting Edge Camera Stabilisation Equipment & Aerial Cinematography
Equipment Sales & Hire for all your Film and TV Production needs - Aerial Filming, motion control, time-lapse, Pre-Viz, Jib/Crane & SteadiSeg all ready for HD & Red Dragon 6K productions
- Remote Aerial Cinematography Red, Sony, Arri compatible UAS Aerial filming services
- Tero is a truly one of a kind remote stabilized tracking vehicle with speeds up to 45mph
- SteadiSeg Professional Film converted Segway for Steadicam tracking shots
- Giro-Stabilised Gimbals - IA & Letus Helix 3 & 4 Axis Giro Stabilised Handheld Camera support for Epic, Alexa, F55, C500 etc.
- Motion Control Rigs Full featured, yet truly Portable MOCO for Studio, location, Animation, Film and TV
- Polecam 7m Portable Jib 3D capable and highly versatile wide head for different camera options
- Red Dragon Complete with Motion Mount, 17-50PL lens - SteadiSeg, Gimbals & Aerial Filming solutions
- LED Lighting Very latest Rotolight Anova2 LED complete lighting kit - 3 head kits & remote control
- Experienced Operators SteadiSeg, Pilots, Gimbal Operators, Motion Control Technicians
- Training Offering SteadiSeg and Gimbal Training
BeyondHD (a TX-2 Broadcast Ltd company) is a company with over 15 years of Film and TV filming experience, utilising some of the most advanced and innovative camera stabilising systems available, putting us at the forefront of making dramatic camera moves from the ground level to 30,000 feet. Covering Full size Aerial Filming, Motion Control, Jib Arm, Steadicam/SteadiSeg with the worlds most advanced cinematic Gyro Stabilised Gimbal systems and the incredible Black Armored Drone… the worlds most advanced Aerial filming platform as used in some of the worlds biggest movies and high end tv documentaries, live sports and drama. We supply crew and kit, including the latest Red Dragon (with Motion mount), Mark Robert Motion Control, SteadiSeg personal tracking vehicles, Letus Helix Gyro Stabilised Camera platforms, Polecam carbon fibre Jib, Intuitive Aerial Black Armored Drone and much more.
With over 10 years of live, studio, documentary and feature filming experience Keith Harding brings a wealth of experience & professionalism, combined with some of the most creative, highly portable Red Epic (including 3D) Cameras, Motion Control Rigs for Live & Timelapse/stop-motion, Aimcrane for Live, Pre-Viz, Augmented reality and Virtual Reality. 7 meter Polecam Jib and various Grip items
We strive to choose equipment that will add fantastic production values without the typcially associated budgets for crane and motion control for film and TV.
We have a wealth of experience & top flight film and TV Cameramen, Jib Operators, DIT's, 3D Stereographers and MOCO Technicians, to supply alongside our class leading equipment.
DRY-HIRE - In addition to our filming services, some of our equipment may be available for DRY-HIRE too, so check out the pages of this site or contact us to find out a little bit more about why your next production will benefit from working with BeyondHD.
The New FREEFLY Tero Miniature Tracking Vehicle
Interview with BeyondHD MD Keith Harding at BVE 2014
London February 25th 2014
As well as providing the most unique and innovative portable jib, time-lapse and motion control rigs for HD and 3D productions. We can operate it for you too. If your production would benefit from high end production values, but keeping the project within budget, then take a look at what we can offer.
Please check out our full range of service by looking at our Crew section.